Friday, November 17, 2006

update... show me what you got!

Hi,

I've been bad. Very bad. I've been lazy. Extremely lazy. I've been excited. Truly excited. I'm talking mess. A helluva stinking mess.

:)

I forgot blog world like a silly kid. Turning my back on those who really count. Forgiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me!

I won't say I'm back cuz I know it will take a while for me to be fully immersed in it again. I'm sowwee! (Like you really care)

:(

Anyway, I have posted but I'm not too sure many will be happy with what I have put down. What I mean is, it is not my usual 'out-of-my-mind' stuff but just an overview on Jay-Z's new album. It was kind of requested by a friend I have offended. She doesn't understand my humor so she took somethings I said seriously. So this is a public apology to Spiderwoman. I'm sorry honey! Please come back to the world of msn and make chatting worth it again. Please?

BAD CHICHI!

Anyway, like I said, I have posted on the REAL Return of The King and not that wannabe ATLien (yeah, I said it. WHUT?!?). So if you are interested or are just bored enough to read some stuff, click here.

Enjoy... or not!

Blog Marl out like the opposite of in!

3 Comments:

Blogger Through these eyes said...

I recently did a post on the Lost Ones by Jay-Z.

Can't believe Jay's album is out today. Yay!

Show me what you got, babee!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you men... you need to come back f'real

6:22 AM  
Blogger Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

@through these eyes:
peeped your post. nice one. did a new piece on Hov & B too.

@adaure:
what's ya phone number? ;)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home